Recent Forum Posts
- Re: Battlefield on reddit, posted by DrKaufman on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:49 pm
- Re: Recent SC2:LotV Games, posted by DrKaufman on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:18 pm
- Re: Recent SC2:LotV Games, posted by Stepperrs on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:23 am
- Recent SC2:LotV Games, posted by Sabby on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:25 am
- Re: Release date, posted by Stepperrs on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:07 am
Recent Forum Topics
TagsAh Puch Alpha Awesomeness BC2 BF4 F China F China Twice Flak Cannon Fragaholics Free Gaming Google HiRez Gems Infinite Crisis Kaufman Kill Steal LOL N.Korea Map Review Micro-console MOBA Nabu New God New Site New Skins pfSense Rama Razer Rise My Minions Rocket Launcher Roguelike Sale sc2 SMITE Steam Steam Sale Summer Tournament Troll Twitch Unreal Unreal Tournament Update Wallpaper WTF
Snipped from SMITE Original by HiRez AT | Apr 28, 2015
New God – Ah Puch
- Hollow Ground – Passive
- Ah Puch is closely attuned with the dead and may exhume decaying corpses at his will. When walking over a decaying corpse, Ah Puch lowers the Cooldown of Undead Surge by 2s, restores 6% of his maximum Health and 3% of his maximum Mana. Decaying corpses last 45s. A maximum of 6 corpses can be out at any one time.
- Undead Surge
- Ah Puch raises up to two decaying corpses from the underworld that surge forward exploding on anything they touch, when they reach maximum distance, or when Ah Puch reactivates Undead Surge dealing 90/110/130/150/170 (+35% of your Magical Power) damage and Slowing targets hit by 40% for 3s. The corpses collapse after exploding remaining behind. Cooldown: 10s. Cost: 70/80/90/100/110.
- Corpse Explosion
- Ah Puch causes the target area to explode dealing 60/70/80/90/100 (+10% of your Magical Power) damage. Corpse Explosion also causes any decaying corpses in the area to explode dealing 60/85/110/135/160 (+25% of your Magical Power) damage. Cooldown: 8s. Cost: 60/70/80/90/100.
- Fleeting Breath
- Ah Puch throws a charm from the underworld which awakens a decaying corpse that applies miasma to targets in an area and falls to the ground, remaining behind. Targets take 32/34/36/38/40 (+15% of your Magical Power) damage every second. After the duration, targets take an additional 20/30/40/50/60 (+10% of your Magical Power) damage and are Stunned for 1s plus +0.5s for each time they were healed by an ability during the initial duration. Cooldown: 10s. Cost: 70.
- Empty the Crypts
- Ah Puch unleashes an army of wraiths from the Ninth Hell that swarm forward and deal 40/50/60/70/80 (+10% of your Magical Power) damage to enemies they collide with and apply a 7% stacking Slow for 2s (maximum 8 stacks). Cooldown: 90s. Cost: 100/110/120/130/140.
Check out the dev insight page to learn more about Ah Puch from the developers’ perspective here!
The next Steam sale is live and will continue through Monday April 27th.
Some games included are Don’t Starve ($5.09), The Binding of Isaac ($1.69), FTL: Faster Than Light ($2.49), Spelunky ($3.74), and Tower of Guns ($.509).
About 40 games are on sale over the weekend and you can check them out here.